Sweepstakes campaigns make it easy to run a contest using your experiences. You set your own win probabilities and the Zembula platform does the rest of the heavy lifting.
When using the Sweepstakes campaign, you set the probability by which each experience is displayed. Once a user is presented with an experience, they are cookied, and only see that particular experience until you restart the contest.
- Perfect option for a contest - you have control over the frequency that the winning experience is presented
- Sweepstakes campaigns are versatile and can be shared via email or as any website embed
- Combine with Zembula’s email acquisition feature to increase user engagement
How to set up
Create New Campaign
Head over to the Campaigns Dashboard. Click New Campaign at the right.
- Name your campaign
- Choose an Experience to associate with it (you can add more later)
- Select Sweepstakes
- Click Create Campaign
Scroll down to Connected Experiences. You’ll see the first experience you added. You’ll want to add more to be able to rotate through them.
- Click Add Experience and select the next experience you’d like to add.
- Follow prompts to locate and select your Experience.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have all the experiences added that you would like to include in this campaign.
Next, you’ll need to set the probability for the appearance of each experience.
- If you’d like each to have the same odds of appearing, give them all the same probability.
- If you have one or more that you would like to appear more often than the others, simply increase their weight.
If You Are Sharing via Email
If you are sharing your Sweepstakes campaign via email, the experience cover images will not be dynamically populated in a user’s inbox. Therefore, you need to create an image to display in your email that will represent your experiences.
Click on the Image link at the top of your email link builder.
Upload your Campaign Image, the image that will represent your experiences when displayed in the recipient’s email.