Timeline content blocks enable you to schedule different experiences to appear at a specific time. With this campaign, you can have as few as one experience, or as many as you like.
When using the Timeline content block, you specify the schedule of each experience in the campaign. The user is presented with the currently scheduled experience in the queue. The customer is presented with a new experience if and when the next experience is available.
- Works great for days of the week deals or campaigns with deals that evolve over time
- Best option if you only want to embed and share a single experience
- Timeline campaigns are versatile and can be shared via email or as any website embed
- Combine with Zembula’s email acquisition feature to increase user engagement
How to set up
Create New Block
Click on Blocks at the left of the dashboard. Click New Block at the right.
- Select the type of content you want to use.
- Name your block
- Choose the content to associate with it (you can add more later)
- Select Timeline
- Click Create.
Connect Additional Experiences
If you want to schedule your content to swap out ahead of time, or you want to replace it on the fly, you can do so through the content block manager.
- Click Add Experience and select the next experience you’d like to add.
- Specify the date and time for each experience to display.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have all the experiences added for this campaign.